Electrical Services You Can Count On
While we all enjoy flickering lights in horror films or thrilling theme park rides, they don’t create the same effect when they occur in our homes or businesses. As technology advances, and we rely more and more on electronic devices and appliances, the stress we put on our electrical systems grows. Unfortunately, flickering or dimmed lights could still cause you quite a scare; this is because it could be a sign that you need to upgrade your electrical system to keep up with increased demand.
Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. For over 20 years, Skipjack Electrical Services has been providing electrical services in Edgewater. What sets us apart from other companies in the area is the level of care we bring to our work. We take pride in what we do and we’re confident in the quality of not only our work, but our customer service too. In fact, we stand behind what we do so much that we offer exceptional warranties and a customer satisfaction guarantee.
Our Wide Range of Electrical Services
We cannot stress the importance of relying on a professional to handle any electrical projects. This is because of the serious safety hazards electrical problems can pose for both you and your property. Wiring problems or improper connections could result in electrocution or electrical fires. Additionally, only a trained electrician will be able to ensure that everything is up to code. Fortunately, you’ll never have to worry about having to resort to DIY projects. Instead, just give our licensed electricians at Skipjack Electrical Services a call—safety is always one of our top priorities.
We offer the following electrical services in Edgewater:
- Service and repair: From flickering lights to outlets that no longer provide power, there’s no job too large or complicated for our highly trained electricians to handle. We’ll provide you with a thorough assessment of your electrical system and conduct all the necessary repairs to make sure that you’re safe and will have a steady supply of electricity to power up all your necessary appliances and devices.
- Panel upgrades: If you live in an older home, or you utilize many high-powered devices at once, it may be necessary to have your electrical panel upgraded. Our electricians will assess your needs to determine the best option for you.
- Remodeling and additions: While many people think that remodeling and additions are jobs for construction workers and foremen, it’s also important to have an electrician on site for such projects. This is because we can ensure that all wiring, outlets, lighting, and device installation is done properly and up to code. We even offer free estimates for larger remodeling jobs!
- Generators: Due to the heavy storms we see in Maryland, it’s important to ensure you have a proper backup plan should the power go out. We can install either a portable or whole-home generator to keep everything up and running.
- Commercial electrical services: If you own or run a business, you need to ensure that you have a safe and properly working electrical system in order to carry on with your daily tasks. We offer a full range of commercial electrical services, including installation, repairs, and maintenance.
Available 24/7 to Assist You
At Skipjack Electrical Services, we know that electrical emergencies can happen when you least expect them to. Rather than trying to fiddle with something yourself, and risk your safety and that of your property, you can always give us a call. We’re open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.